Monday, October 13, 2008

Move over Wendy, here she comes!

Emilee's photo shoot. It was Renee's birthday, so we met for dinner. I allowed Emilee to take my camera....something I would never allowed my girls to do. But it's different now you see, for I can just click and erase, as where it was film back then. Sounds good anyways :-)










She had a set of pictures of her shoes, people with no heads, rocks.... Can you believe that in all the pictures we did not even get one of Renee' on her birthday.





3 comments:

Wendy said...

She really did a good job! That is so funny. I do wonder even if digital was available when your girls were young If they would have been allowed.........:-)
When the time comes, I'm gonna love being a grandma! Spoiling is the game right?

Anonymous said...

Sis. Spencer, it's good to see you online now :). Thanks so much for posting the pictures of Em and Austin. Keep them coming! It's always good to see them, even though they seem to get bigger every time I see a new picture. A
L5 concert - what a great way to spend a date night. I hope things are going well for all of you.

sharon said...

The new cameras are awesome but I tend to think that when a ma becomes a gma then things changes and more things are allowed than your children was able to do :).... my gma let us do more than what she let her children do and that is why you send them home because they then are spoiled and out of control :) lol...